Sunday 15 April 2012

Just A Little Something

Aside from making artwork for my art course, I do doodle and enjoy my iPhone 4S for capturing moments of things I like in life. A few of these got forgotten a long the way and now I want to share with you a few of my favourite things.

Afternoon Tea, The Savoy 

Everything I like in one


 
Tracy Rowledge, Surface 2012 (left) London on a Sunny Day (right)

Not sure if that is good art? (Left) Upholstered Door (Right

My garden: Winter and Spring

Harry, because he actually looks nice here and not annoying

Summer Fruits


The first daisy, which only led to daisy chains in abundance    Morgan, a friend and fellow art student



Beach Trip



 

Newquay

















Summer Holidays
A few creations: Nautical Clock and a doodle


Amanda Wakeley Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment