Wednesday 14 September 2011

Self Motivated Study (SMS)

Today we had our library induction which really set us up nicely for SMS. It now means I can use the library and access all its resources to help with my research for SMS. Not only that but we were shown how to Harvard Reference for all the resources we have used to gather information for our research.

We also had a brief introduction to contextual studies at the university, this is something that I studied for A-level and would like to further study at university next year. Whilst some may find it a really boring subject it's something I am eager to learn about and is also a great help in finding inspiration and learning new methods for my own art work.

Whilst this was one of those tasks that is quite lengthy and more often than not, not that interesting, I did meet some really interesting and inspirational people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment